Play on the snow, not buried in it.
You have a deep love for fresh, deep, glorious snow, but you still don't want it weighing you down and slowing your progress. Strap on the snow-shedding Louis Garneau Women's Streamshape FX Flora Snowshoe to stay fast, light, and trail-blazing. Its light and sturdy aluminum frame prevents snow from sticking underfoot, and its Snowfree Surface on the flexible deck keeps you unburdened and quick-footed. Plus, the women-specific fit and size give you on-trail efficiency you won't find in a bulky men's shoe.
- Women-specific fit accommodates a smaller, lighter climber
- Light and sturdy anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum Streamshape frame sheds snow underfoot for an easy, natural stride
- Bent tail minimizes dragging effect and improves backward motion
- Freeflex pivot absorbs shock and allows free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Day Hiking II carbon steel toe crampon provides multidirectional traction for variable snow conditions and energy efficiency
- Durable and streamlined clipping system delivers optimized lateral traction with less material
- Backcountry 3D-contoured molded harness with EVA padding provides exceptional comfort
- Light, practical fasteners with ratchet buckle system allow simple adjustment for a secure fit
- Lightflex deck is light, resistant, and flexible in temps as low as -40C; Snowfree Surface sheds snow from deck for light, fast movement