- Detail Images
Is it hot in here?
Keep your feet cool and dry in the heat of the summer, in the heat of the day, and in the heat of your 75th mile of a blistering mid-July ride. Louis Garneau designed its Women's Revo XR3 Shoes to take on the most grueling riding of the year so you could perform at your peak, even when the sun is doing the same.
- Ratchet strap for tight, secure closure
- Ergo Air cool Stuff Insert help keep your foot cool
- High-density nylon Ergo-Air 2 nylon outsole with patented multivent system to keep your foot cool in times of great suffering
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper for durability and ventilation
- Heel reflector for added visibility
Share your thoughts
Louis Garneau Revo XR3 Women's Shoes
I typically wear a size 9 in running shoes....
I typically wear a size 9 in running shoes. These come in 8.5 and 9.5, not 9.0. Which size should I buy? Do they run small, large, or true to size? Thanks
I had the same question...I wear an 8.5 in just about every type of shoe. I ordered these in the size 40 and they feel too snug in the toe box area. I think they run small. I am returning them for a 41.( I tried them out on my spin bike and had pain in my large toe joint.) I wear a 41 in a Shimano. Hope this helps.