- Detail Images
Cold-weather versatility in a stylish package.
Pull on the Louis Garneau Women’s Oslo Tights and go ride, run, or ski. The Oslo doesn’t have a chamois, so you can layer it over your favorite cycling shorts or wear it alone for other sports.
- Elastic waist with a drawstring keeps the tights in place
- Seven-inch ankle zippers make on and off a breeze
- Ankle grippers keep the Oslo from riding up
- Reflective hits increase your visibility
Share your thoughts
lower rise and baggy ankles
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Me: 5'9"/160/150 miles a week
I own a pair of men's Oslo's in size small and found the women's version to have a much shorter rise - they're fine on the bike, but off the bike I have to make sure to pull them down to avoid the dreaded camel toe... Additionally, they're huge from the calf to the ankle. Luckily, my shoe covers will hide the bagginess here, but it's weird.
On a more positive note, they're excellent in the cold (high 20s to low 50s) and have lasted for 2 winters and probably 5000 miles of winter (cold and rain in Portland, OR) riding.