- Detail Images
Who says men can’t wear tights?
The Louis Garneau Oslo Tights are warm enough for Norwegian winter rides but designed for your neighborhood training ride. Four-paneled, anatomic-fit construction allows the Oslos to wrap your moneymakers like white envelops rice, while the HeatMaxx fabric keeps ’em toasty as hell.
- Back reflective arrows and bottom reflective logos keep you visible to motorists when the sun dips below the horizon
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at waist for secured fit
- Flatlock seams eliminate irritation
- Signature ankle gripper keeps tights in place
Share your thoughts
I am 6'5" and ~190 lbs. Will the L or XL...
I am 6'5" and ~190 lbs. Will the L or XL fit better (for length of inseam)?
I am about 5'8" and about 190lbs. Will the...
I am about 5'8" and about 190lbs. Will the L or XL be more comfortable?
I would say a L as the XL maybe too long for you.
Very Warm - Zippers have caused issues
Definitely for cold rides. They are a little thicker and wamer than my other tights. The zippers at the ankles make it nice and tight, but I have had issues with the zipper on the left ankle scratching up my ankle pretty bad. I just try to keep a sock between it now, but pretty annoying; hence the 3 rating.
I'm 5'11'', 170lbs and wear a M.
High quality gear. Work great for road or MTB so far on days down to 40 deg for me.
i wear 31x34 jeans. Will the large be...
i wear 31x34 jeans. Will the large be OK?
Yes. My jeans are 32x32 and I got the large. They fit well. I think the medium would be too short for you.
pop your legs in the toaster
So warm, you'll almost be begging for the temps to drop below 25 degs. Always wish my tights could be a tad longer to keep from riding past the ankles, but the grippers in the cuffs help keep 'em in place, for the most part. Must-have for frigid rides.
* I'm about a 30" in the waist, and the Medium runs just about right, if a little bit of extra material around the knees - Small would have been too tight.