Not your Grandpa's snowshoes.
You could strap on your Grandpa's old snowshoes that are as big as toboggans, but if you're interested in easily and quickly covering ground, the Louis Garneau Neutron Snowshoe might be a better bet. The unique frame shape serves to strengthen the deck structure and quickly shed snow while the Tiger Paw and V-Rail crampons provide the multi-directional traction you'll need to efficiently travel over rugged winter terrain.
- U-Bar shaped frame reinforces the deck structure and has sharp front edges for improved snow shedding
- Bent tail reduces dragging and makes backwards steps easier
- Tiger Paw carbon steel front crampon provides secure multi-directional traction
- V-Rail rear crampon provides excellent traction on steep terrain and traverses
- Backcountry 3D molded harness has EVA padding for enhanced comfort
- Twin Clip buckle system is secure, lightweight, and easy to adjust with gloved hands
- Molded polymer deck material sheds snow and remains flexible in the most extreme winter temperatures