Louis Garneau Neo Trail LX II Snowshoe
A quick shoe for day hikes over your favorite wintery trail.
Trek over the new snow with the lightweight Louis Garneau Neo Trail LX II Snowshoe helping you move briskly on the surface. The U-shaped polymer deck prevents your foot from plunging into the two-foot-deep snow, and the molded harness and Twin Clip II buckle system securely attaches to your boot to the shoe.
- Twin Clip II binding features two belt-like straps and mitten-friendly slide-lock buckles to quickly lock into the shoe
- Carbon steel toe crampon bites into the snow and ice with several multidirectional points
- V-Rail crampon molded into the deck provides extra security when ascending, descending, or traversing icy slopes
- Backcountry 3D-molded harness matches your foot’s shape for more cushioned steps on hardpack
- Lightflex Pivot system rotates on an axle so the shoe stays level with the snow and then swings back into position as you take your next step
- Snowfree Surface design sheds snow from the deck so you can reduce the amount of snow you track with you through the woods