Start 'em young.
Your little ones have been watching you head out for bike rides and tuning into the Tour with you for as long as they can remember, so it should come as no surprise that they're itching to start riding along with you. Once you've got them on their own pint-sized road machines, they'll need the Louis Garneau Kids' Mondo Bib Shorts to really feel like part of the crew.
With airy mesh bibs and a plush, Junior-sized chamois, the Mondo is a miniature version of your adult kit, ready to keep them supported and comfortable as they move from neighborhood laps to longer loops. Moisture-wicking Power Mesh panels complement the stabilizing Lycra along the Mondo's legs, and wide leg grippers make sure each band lies flat against their skin for a form-fitting, chafe-free fit.
- Encourage your little ones to ride with this kids' bib short
- Form-fitting cut for a comfortable, chafe-free fit
- Plush Hero chamois balances support and relief over the miles
- Airy mesh bib straps give the short a streamlined fit
- Smooth, wide leg grippers hold fabric securely in place
- Item #LGN00ER
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my 9 year old (4' 10") and he has yet to use them. Originally purchased a size Large, but exchanged for a Medium, as they do run a bit larger. Nice feature is the expandable/length adjustment on the rear bib straps, gives a couple of extra inches.