Let the Louis Garneau Mat Ultra Tights pull triple duty for you. When fall hits, pull them on over your cycling shorts for a little extra warmth, or alone for neighborhood jogs. Then, in the dead of winter, use them as a baselayer for cross-country skiing. The lack of a chamois makes the Mat Ultras supremely versatile, and allows you to keep wearing your favorite pair of shorts deep into the shoulder seasons.
- An anatomic, six-panel cut keeps you comfortable on long days in the saddle
- Inner pocket gives you a place to stash keys or cash
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- Reflective hits on the front and rear for low-light visibility
- Item #LGN0490
- Q & A
Almost as good as my 2xu
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great fit. Would be ideal for cooler days. Make sure you are gentle when washing as I lost part of the prints on my 3rd wash.
Louis Garneau Ultra Tights
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I live Victoria, BC, the temperature has now dropped enough (-2) to warnt wearing full length tights. If it gets much colder, wearing knee warmers over top of the tights - would be ideal. I'm very happy with how they feel and fit - with one exception, they are long at the waste...like really long. I guess the idea was to keep your belly warmer... it's not a big deal but it is a little weird. Other then that - i really like them, cool style, generally a good fit.