- Detail Images
Ride in the rain
The weather won't hold you back when the Louis Garneau Koby Jacket rides along with you. A cycling-specific cut keeps your core snug and dry when pedaling through moist, rainy days, and its soft lining feels great while wicking perspiration from your skin.
- 3-ply construction is waterproof, breathable, and elastic for comfort and protection during inclement weather
- A mesh knit face transfers moisture from your body to the surface
- Angled back pockets are easy to use while riding
- Reflective elements provide low-light safety
- Two-way zip allows fine tuning body temperature
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Good: The brightness of the black/yellow fabric.
Bad: It's a really good looking jacket. But. That's where it ends. I bought this jacket to commute in low light, rainy conditions and NOTHING else. When I got to my office I was soaked. I literally wrung the jacket out when I got here due to how much water it retained. It's also an awkward fit at best. WAY to snug around armpits and tight across the chest. Very disappointed due to the fact most of my favorite gear is LG. Also, and it's my fault for not reading the whole description, it does not have Velcro closures at the wrist.
In summary if your looking for a very visible, odd fitting, non waterproof, waterproof jacket look no further!