Louis Garneau Ergo Trail LX Ion II Snowshoe
A versatile recreational shoe for close-to-home hikes.
Deep snow won't stop you from enjoying an afternoon hike when you're got the Louis Garneau Ergo Trail LX Ion II Snowshoe. Sturdy, lightweight, and designed for maximum stability, this shoe gives recreational hikers a tool for fighting cabin fever. With frame, deck, and shape technologies borrowed from Garneau's day hiking line, these 'shoes keep things simple without skimping on fit or finish. First-time hikers and those just looking to take a hike close to home will love the easy to use dual clip adjustment that fits a wide variety of boot sizes and shapes.
- Lightweight and sturdy Ergoshape II aluminum frame has an asymmetric shape that's wider in front of the toe for float in deep snow and skinnier in the tail for efficient snow evacuation
- LIGHTFLEX deck is light, durable, and maintains flexibility down to -40 degrees Celsius
- Molded harness with EVA padding makes long hikes comfortable and fits most boots
- Twin Clip II buckle system uses two straps and clips to secure over the front of the boot and adjusts easily with mittens on
- Raised Bent tail minimizes snowshoe drag on the snow and makes it easier to walk backward
- Freeflex pivot keeps your stride natural by allowing the foot to freely rotating on the axle so you're less fatigued