- Detail Images
Top-secret: wear black
You came out of nowhere and crushed your way through a couple categories this season, and now it's time for super-secret winter training. The Louis Garneau Women's Corsa Jersey allows you to get in some precious road time when the weather isn't cooperating. The thick fabric wicks moisture while it insulates you from the cold, and the brushed inner face feels great against the skin.
- Full-length zipper makes layering easy
- Three angled back pockets securely stow all your essentials in an easy-to-reach manner
- Hem gripper keeps you covered
- Reflective logos increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
Great long sleeve
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I absolutely love this long sleeve jersey. The design, aesthetically, is super cool. I've warn it out every time this year, and since I'm in Chicago, let me tell you - that means it keeps you warm!
I got a small and am 5'5" 123 lbs...it fits nice and tight. I couldn't wear a base layer underneath it, so if you're looking to do that, i'd recommend getting a size slightly bigger than usual.
Pockets are nice and it's held up well so far.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Nice construction and stitching but the zipper is kinda junky.