Lorpen Tri-Layer Midweight Ski Sock - Women's
- Detail Images
More padding and bite from your boots.
Want a little something extra between your feet and your ski boots? The Lorpen Women’s Tri-Layer Medium Ski Sock use three-layer padding and buttery-soft merino wool to accomplish just that. Lorpen was careful not to make these socks too thick though, they simply utilized their tried-and-true high-quality materials and construction to craft a super-comfy, medium-cushion ski sock. Just be forewarned, you'll want to wear these socks everywhere once you rock them on the hill for a morning.
- Merino wool naturally breathes away sweaty vapors, resists odor, and feels smooth against your foot
- Primalof Eco polyester uses environmentally-friendly materials to provide additional warmth
- Lycra banding provides a little extra support over your instep
- Flat knit toe seams eliminate hot spots and rubbing that causes blisters
- Medium cushioning helps to take the nasty bite out of hard-shell ski boots