Lorpen Merino Midweight Ski Sock
- Detail Images
Ever asked a merino sheep if it knows how to ski? You might be surprised.
Lorpen's Ski Socks bring ultra-comfortable construction and buttery-smooth merino wool to your alpine addiction. Breathable, cushioned, and designed specifically to keep your feet feeling fine in ski boots, these maybe the last pair of ski socks you'll ever need. Lorpen used reinforced paneling to provide a little extra abrasion-resistance in places where your ski socks generally begin to disintegrate after 100 days on the hill.
- Merino wool naturally breathes away sweaty vapors, resists odor, and feels smooth against your foot
- Flat knit toe seams eliminate hot spots and rubbing that causes blisters
- Medium cushioning helps to take the nasty bite out of hard-shell ski boots
- Calf-height fit helps to fully cover up the area that would otherwise be in direct contact with your ski boots
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great feel, they hold up well, and they are very comfortable.
I'd say they are a little thicker than what I'd expect from a "mid weight" sock, so be warned there.