Reach for the Lorpen Men's Merino Midweight Hiking Crew Sock when you know that the trail will be long and hard. Naturally breathable merino wool fabric helps regulate temperature, synthetic fibers help this sock dry quickly, and light cushioning takes the bite out of rough terrain underfoot. Wear this sock backpacking, hiking, or camping.
- Merino wool fibers are soft, naturally breathable, and naturally odor-resistant
- Nylon helps this sock dry quickly and adds to overall durability
- Lycra lends the sock a flexible stretch for a comfortable fit
- Open mesh panels allow for plenty of airflow so hot air can move away from your skin
- Flat-knit toe seam eliminates seam bulges that can cause chafing and blistering
Share your thoughts
Good sock; careful when cleaning
This sock is extremely soft and wearable. I bought the medium for a size 8 foot (I'm a small guy) and after one wash it did shrink a little in the drier. At first I had a horrible feeling of "this is never going to fit again" but after putting it on it stretched out nicely. Very snug, very warm. I would choose these over a SmartWool hiking sock, as those tend to build up moisture a little more than these. Less stray strings as well after washing. Would suggest very low heat when drying or line dry (directions say low heat; I'm a guy, I don't read directions half the time).