- Detail Images
- Quilted polyester twill shell and all over print features a DWR finish that repels water and wind and breathes for exceptional inclement-weather comfort
- 200g (body) and 150g exceptional ultra-soft, compressible warmth
- Brushed polyester fleece lining feels soft, adds warmth, and wicks moisture
- Snap-button closure with easy grip system makes sealing up simple
- Attached adjustable hood provides anytime, fine-fitting warmth
- Ribbed inner cuffs and stand-up collar with cozy, fuzzy interior provides comfort at these openings
- Shopping Straps inside allow convenient portability like a backpack when indoors
- Two hand zippered pockets secure essentials and warm fingers
Share your thoughts
A great coat that makes you look great!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Received just in time for a weather front of minus 25C with a minus 38C wind chill factor. Coat was warm, cut was flattering, not too bulky and the cayenne color adds color to my pasty winter face! Looking good and feeling warm will make the winter enjoyable!
The Zoa jacket is a beautiful and practical jacket that offers so much. The long length and adjustable hood will keep you extra warm.