- Detail Images
Lolë equipped the Silhouette Up Tank with a medium-impact inner bra, flat seams, and sweat-wicking, quick-drying comfort for your high-action endeavors. Pull on this soft, smooth flattering tank and rock out to your MP3 player as you run until after the sun sets.
- Four-way stretch nylon and elastane 2nd Skin Light feels smooth and soft, wicks away moisture, and dries lickety-split
- Inner bra provides stabilizing support for medium-impact action
- Flat seams prevent chafing and discomfort
- Scoop neck design flatters your hard-won figure
- Handy iPod pocket at back makes it easy to get pumped while you work out
- Reflective logo gives added visibility
Share your thoughts
The wife loves it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
After a workout my wife can put this on to relax and enjoy the sun! For her height (5'10") This tank top looks great on her and is definitely a slim fitted top! She makes it look good!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this tank for cycling and it's perfect. High quality material (washes well), low scoop, but not revealing and long! Long enough to cover my lengthy torso on rides. Straps are comfy and fits TTS. 5'7", 130, 35-27-35...Small fits perfect.
I am 5'4", athletic, 34C. Overall this top fits very nicely with one draw back. I purchased it for the gym workouts so I don't have to wear a bra and I don't think I am going to be getting away with it. It fits great everywhere except chest, where straps are too long and while the top fits width wise, the straps take away the proper support. maybe if I had a longer torso or the straps were about 3 inches shorter, it would fit me better. The material overall is stretchy and super comfortable,and I am keeping the top for casual wear. Spectrum color is almost somewhat purplish.