- Detail Images
- Community Images
Throw on the Lolë Women's Jump-Up Tank Top for yoga, bootcamp, or a hike. An adjustable toggle keeps it in place during sun salutations or rock-hopping, and when you hit the road after dark, a reflective logo will let motorists know you're there. Made from plastic bottles, this Earth-friendly top dries quickly, feels soft, resists wrinkles, and helps protect you from harmful sun rays. Kind of perfect.
- Ultralight, four-way stretch, recycled-polyester and elastane Recycled Stretch Momentum feels soft, retains shape, dries quickly, and resists wrinkles
- UPF 50+ protection lets you run in the sun in all your glory
- Flared style with racer back gives plenty of room to move
- Tunnel at waist adjusts for a fine everyday fit and secure coverage
- Reflective logo gives added visibility
Share your thoughts
Didn't work out
This top wasn't quite for me. The fit was a bit awkward for me. Also, it is very big. I mean BIG. I would recommend sizing down. The quality is fantastic (no surprise coming from Lole).
Love this top!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The shoulder straps are a bit long, but I wear it with a sports bra that is ok if it shows. It drops lower in back so it is great with leggings and it is a looser fit. I love it for hiking or walking. Great fabric. I bought all colors and love them!!
Yoga, Run, day to day you pick.
Good For Someone Else, Not For Me
This top is put together very well and is made with beautiful silk like fabric that feels great on your skin. But, it has a weird fit. The shoulder straps are very long, most likely fit for someone with a bigger bust. I originally bought this top to boulder in, but after seeing it in person, have decided it is much too nice for that. In addition it runs about a half size larger than what it actually is. Size down if you are between two sizes.