- Detail Images
- Sleeveless style, scooped neck, and front gathering details provide an easy-to-wear travel dress
- Reversible feature gives two fresh, clean looks in one package
- Eco-friendly Tencel fabric is ultra soft
- Durable, cool Tencel fabric wicks moisture away for a comfortable wearing dress
- Stretchy elastane fabric allows you to easily move about
Share your thoughts
This dress is super cute and it fit perfectly. However, as others had warned it is very sheer.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought the petunia and had to return it because it was see-through. The fit was really cute though too bad the fabric wasn't thicker.
I gave this dress 4 stars because I really liked the style, color, fabric and fit. I returned it because the stitching was loose around the front gathering. I was dissappointed in the quality.
Cute, but watch out for the fabric
I am going with a solid 4 stars on this one because I like the cut, style, and accents. My only reservations come from the thickness of the fabric (it is pretty thin), but a seamless bra and underpants will definitely fit the bill.
I highly recommend this dress for casual to dinner out (it can be dressed up). I am 5 foot 3 inches and approximately 115 pounds. An XS works well.
The cloth on the Berrybud dress is so soft and light, and the gathering is really cute. Unfortunately the fit in the top was a bit too big for me, but it would look great on someone not so flat chested. The Ocean is a really pretty blue color.
The Lole Opaline is a similar look and is a great choice for anyone like me for whom this the Berrybud doesn't work out.