Select your style & size:Select options
Pop and power.
When creating the Lobster Eiki Pro Model Snowboard, the elder Helgason focused on creating a playful, flexy jib board, but not at the cost of sacrificing pop and stability while booking it at high speeds. The finished product is a soft, jibby, park board that's easy to ride, easy to press, and most importantly, easy to control. With a Jib 3BT shape, soft flex, springy poplar core, and carbon-fiber strips from edge to edge for boosted pop, Eiki's shred stick is ready to devour any freestyle feature put in its path.
Triple Base Technology (TBT) starts with a traditional camber profile for reliable pop and edge hold, and turns the edges up toward the tip and tail to eliminate hangups when riding flat base. The base also gives the forgiving feel of rocker without sacrificing the benefits of camber. Jib 3BT features the widest center base of all the TBT flavors to help lock into rails and stomp landings.
Lightning edges are made of thinner steel, ensuring they won't hang-up or get in the way of your jib and park domination. A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch riding, and blunt tips keep the swing weight down. Biax glass gives the board a soft, even flex for proper presses and easy turn initiation, and the poplar Core Core provides snap and strength while keeping the board lightweight. It's finished off with a sintered base that's designed to keep you flying at high speeds through slower days.
- Soft-flexing twin board equipped to handle the heaviest park moves
- Jib 3BT turns the edges up for equal parts stability and float
- Poplar core enhances strength, pop, and response at a low weight
- Carbon stringers throughout help things flex without softening
- Biax fiberglass keeps the flex buttery smooth and consistent
- Sintered base is insanely fast and withstands light abuse
- Item #LOB000X