From creek to lake.
- Swedeform hull shape means greater volume in the stern (rear) and less in the bow (front) to help the boat go faster and cut through choppy water or waves
- Straight hull profile (no rocker) offers the best tracking for long-distance paddling
- Adjustable seat offers support and extra comfort
- Stern bulkhead features a watertight cover to keep extra gear dry
- Large cockpit offers easy entry and exit and can accommodate a spray skirt
- Bow bungees let you stash a hat or secure the blade of your paddle
- Bow and stern grab handles make transport easy for one adult or two kids
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Ok, so getting a 12' kayak under the Christmas tree without giving away the surprise early is terribly difficult. The kayak is large, and because it is the middle of winter, I have yet to test it on the water, but the kids loved playing in it even without being able to actually paddle. Looking forward to a summer on the water!