You could paddle alone, but it's more fun to enjoy it with someone special.
- Swedeform hull shape means greater volume in the stern (rear) and less in the bow (front) that helps the boat go faster and cut through choppy water
- Two removable seats let you take the relaxation to the shore
- Footrests let you get the ideal positioning for improved circulation and less fatigue
- Bottle holders in front of each seat let you stay hydrated
- Stern bulkhead features a watertight cover to keep extra gear or food dry
- Deck bungee is ideal for a hat or to hold paddles while you take a break and just float
Share your thoughts
Does this boat have movable seats so it...
Does this boat have movable seats so it can be paddled solo?
Yes it does and yes it can be paddled solo.
Thanks! Have you paddled it solo? How does it track? Does it feel unbalanced?
Great boat... great service.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Had rented a few different boats and decided to buy. First and most important reason we bought the Liquidlogic Marvel Tandem... Great seats! I have a couple back issues and these seats provide great support., and what a bonus, you can take them out and use them on shore. The water bottle in front is very handy as well. The boat is very stable getting in and out, and while paddling. It tracks great and is easy to manuver. It's not too heavy so me and my wife carry it quite easily. We have a pickup, so loading isn't an issue... put it in the bed and strap it down. I live in Twin Falls, Idaho, and have lots of access to different lakes and rivers. Used a lot on flat portions of the Snake River and other lakes. Haven't tried it in any moving water yet, but have a whitewater tandem kayak for that. Can't leave without giving kudos to backcountry.com. Great service! Had a couple interactions with the "gearheads" through email and on the phone... again great! Shipping was fast too. Ordered on a Tuesday, received on Saturday... awesome on a big item like this. I'll back for more business.