Liquidlogic Kayaks Inuit 13.5 Kayak - Discontinued Model
Sleeping under the stars is nice, but sleeping under the stars on an island? Magical.
Like the traditional ocean boats crafted by the native people of the earth's arctic region, the Liquidlogic Kayaks Inuit 13.5 Kayak tracks straight and true, paddles efficiently, and holds all the gear you need for your adventure. Of course Liquidlogic took some time to modernize the design with ultra-comfortable seating and a buttery-smooth hull design. Glide this boat out onto open waters and take on that overnight trip you've always dreamed of.
- Tru Track hull design offers paddlers of all levels enhanced stability, near-effortless tracking, and easier turning with its layered construction technique (or hard-chine) and slightly wider stern
- 5 Star Outfitting seat system cradles your lower body with extra-soft cushion and breathable 3-D mesh material over the adjustable seat back, hip pads, and thigh pads (which can be fitted with additional padding)
- Easy Foot system utilizes an easy-to-reach adjustment rod to quickly move the oversized foot pads along rails for ideal foot placement
- Large stern hatch with bulkhead is ideal for bigger, heavier items and stern hatch accommodates smaller items as well as provides balance when the boat is packed full of gear on long tours
- Deck rigging (bungees) has reflective safety line, paddle holders, and accommodates maps or a life jacket
- Bow and stern carry handles are connected to the deck rigging, which secures the handles to eliminate chattering during transport and when paddling