An ideal boat to introduce anyone to kayak touring.
- Tru Track hull design offers paddlers of all levels enhanced stability, near-effortless tracking, and easier turning with its layered construction technique (or hard-chine) and slightly wider stern
- The 5 Star Outfitting seat system cradles your lower body with extra-soft cushioning and breathable 3D mesh material over the adjustable seat back, hip pads, and thigh pads (which can be fitted with additional padding)
- Easy Foot system utilizes an easy-to-reach adjustment rod to quickly move the oversized foot pads along rails for ideal foot placement
- Large stern hatch with bulkhead is ideal for bigger, heavier items, and stern hatch accommodates smaller items as well as provides balance when the boat is packed full of gear on long tours
- Deck rigging (bungees) has reflective safety line and paddle holders, and it accommodates maps or a life jacket
- Bow and stern carry handles are connected to the deck rigging, which secures the handles to eliminate chattering during transport and when paddling
Share your thoughts
I WON a 12.5
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I PADDLE a BANGED up canoe. FIRST TIME I PUT THIS BOAT IN THE WATER...I CANNOT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT IT...PADDLED IN SMALL TO BIG LAKES AND ONE STREAM..I WANT TO TAKE IT TO ISLE ROYALE AND PADDLE AROUND THE ISLANDS...THE BOAT CAN HANDLE IT...I NEED MORE EXPERIENCE. I WANT TO TRY IT ON SOME BREAKERS NEXT SUMMER AT THE BEACH IN LAKE MICHIGAN...IT IS A PRACTICAL BOAT FOR SOMEONE WITH LITTLE EXPERIENCE.
Paddling the Inuits on the Colorado Rive
This kayak is fast and easily maneuverable. I need a kayak to go in rivers, lakes, and sea and this one is perfect.
Just bought this after looking at several manufacturers. Exilerating experience, easy to manuver, paddle and great tracking. Cant wait to take it out on the ocean.