Liquidlogic Kayaks Intuit 14.5 Kayak w/Rudder - Discountinued Model
A master of the open-water arts.
Long, sleek, fast and designed to track straight as an arrow, the Liquid Logic Intuit 14.5 Kayak w Rudder was designed for the experience of long-distance touring and exploration. Don't be surprised if your sea kayaking buddy begins to water at the mouth when you mention this easy-paddling, open water boat. After all, a supremely-comfy cockpit, bow and stern storage and time-tested hull shape would make anyone jealous.
- Tru Track hull design offers paddlers of all levels enhanced stability, near-effortless tracking, and easier turning with its layered construction technique (or hard-chine) and slightly wider stern
- 5 Star Outfitting seat system cradles your lower body with extra-soft cushion and breathable 3-D mesh material over the adjustable seat back, hip pads, and thigh pads (which can be fitted with additional padding)
- Easy Foot system utilizes an easy-to-reach adjustment rod to quickly move the oversized foot pads along rails for ideal foot placement
- Large stern hatch with bulkhead is ideal for bigger, heavier items and stern hatch accommodates smaller items as well as provides balance when the boat is packed full of gear on long tours
- Deck rigging (bungees) has reflective safety line, paddle holders, and accommodates maps or a life jacket
- Bow and stern carry handles are connected to the deck rigging, which secures the handles to eliminate chattering during transport and when paddling