Liquidlogic Kayaks Freeride 57 Kayak
- Detail Images
Your river-running playboat.
Just as much playboat as river runner, the Liquid Logic Freeride 57 Kayak unlocks the full potential of your local river. Ample bow and stern rocker give you turn-on-a-dime maneuverability, a flat bottom carries surprising amounts of speed, and the chamfered edge and multi-stage chine line make for smooth transitions on edge so you can precisely hit every vital move. Larger paddlers will be able to slide right into fast-moving water and feel confident surfing, cartwheeling, and straight-lining technical sections of river.
- Polyethylene hull is highly durable and capable of taking with hard hits in fast-moving water
- Hull features heavy rocker in the bow and stern for mobility, a flat bottom for speed, and a multi-stage chine that makes for crisp edging
- Chamfered Edges offer a clean-carving edge that snaps into eddies but doesn't catch or trip you up when you're hit with a cross current
- Massive cockpit opening leaves room to move and makes it easy to climb in and out
- Badass outfitting includes adjustable seating, thigh braces, and contoured hip pads that ensure your comfort no matter how big a hit you take in the river
- Thermoformed bulkhead sits between the legs and adds to the structural integrity of the boat, making it extremely hard for the boat to fold in a pin situation
- Two deep grab handles add to overall safety in a variety of different rescue or recovery situations