The freedom of an open deck, the stability for lakes or open water, and plenty of seating for the family.
- Two full-sized molded-in seats equipped with auxiliary mounts for the addition of included deluxe seat bottoms and backrests
- A small center seat accommodates a child or a solo paddler
- Five, count 'em—five, cup holders accept your beverages of choice
- Three dry storage ports and a stern tankwell with bungee straps let you bring along plenty of gear
- Extra-large scupper tubes and a stern plug drain water quickly
- Bow grab handle, molded stern carry handle, and screw-on tag along wheel allow for easy transport
- Paddle holder secures the paddle while you're fishing or taking a break
Share your thoughts
Experienced MultiKayak Owner Friend Recs
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Thanks for a page for this kayak I am planning to get soon. That is how I found your page.
A friend of mine, Jeff Sievers, wrote me several emails on which kayak to get. I had him put them together in an advise/opinion type piece I posted as a guest blog on my blog.imran.com site. ( I am not posting the actual link here as I hate comment spam on my blog too :-) ). But you can search for Kayak on my blog and see why Jeff recommended it and why I am getting one.
I am getting Yellow for its visibility. And am still looking for a good set of items like oars/paddles, life jackets etc. because the local supply is limited (it is still officially winter even in FL where I am writing this). I did sit in/on one and it is wide, comfortable and sturdy looking.
I do wish there were discounted bundles for paddles and jackets etc. type stuff a new owner would need to buy, especially as everyone seems to sell the kayak only at list price.
Stay safe and have fun.
Good times were had!
My girl doesn't kayak that much so I wanted something we could both be on together. BK had this at a good price. We took it out last week and had a blast. Wide and stable but still fast. We were as fast as some other people with us who paddled single sit-on-tops. We loaded the rear with a cooler and wet sack and paddled for about 6 hours. Very comfortable ride. Went through some class I, and II rapids with no problems. If your looking for a tandem this is a great kayak.
Does it come with paddles
Does it come with paddles
No paddles come with this Kayak unfortunately.
stable and speedy
I am 62 and wife is 61. We tried several kayaks before choosing the liquid logic deuce coupe. IT IS STABLE AND SPEEDY. I added a rod holder to do some fishing, I would like Liquid Logic to outfit this kayak as a fishing kayak to see how they would do it.
Liquid Logic Deuce Coupe Tandem Sit on top Kayak
Woody explains the Deuce Coupe, Liquid Logic's tandem, triple, solo sit on top Kayak
Liquid Logic Deuce Couple Sit on Top Kayak
Tandem and Solo paddling Sit on Top Kayak