Ride like the best.
Line's Tom Wallisch Pro Ski drops all the sick rails, jumps, bumps, wall rides, and quad kinks that make Tommy one of the best park players out there, so you know it will handle every kicker, jib, and street rail you plan on hitting this season. Tom hooked this ski up with Line's greatest park features, like the Carbon Ollieband that practically pops the ski in the air for you, or CapWall's Maple Macroblock core construction for lively, responsive, and smooth performance.
This Pro Ski's unique construction is only second to its innovative profile, which sports an Early Rise at the tip and tail to effortless glide over snow. Both rockered tip and tail feature Line's Early Taper to reduce tail drag for a hook-free feel in the park. The tip and tail are also thinner than the core to reduce swing weight, and the Fatty Base & Edge increase durability and tuning life. Line shaped this sky with a Symmetric Fivecut radius and a Symmetric Flex that let you turn and control the ski intuitively when you're riding switch.
- Freestyle ski designed by pro park player Tom Wallisch
- 90mm waist width eases free spins with an ultralight weight
- Early Rise at tip & tail gives a playful, easy-to-turn feel
- Early Taper reduces tail drag and hooking in powder
- Fatty Base & Edge increase durability and tuning life
- Symmetric Fivecut for intuitive control and turning
- Thin Tip's super thin core and sidewall reduces swing weight
- Carbon Ollieband enhances energy and pop
- Item #LIN002X
- Q & A