A venomous combination of affordability, playfulness, and durability make the Line Tigersnake Ski one of the most deadly all-mountain freestyle skis in the shred kingdom. It rocks plenty of Line's legendary pop with a lively Macroblock wood core and full-length Carbon Ollieband carbon-fiber stringers, and it mixes things up with a superlight 4D Fibercap construction with rockered ThinTips to keep the Tigersnake ridiculously nimble in tight spots and easy to spin, flip, and butter.
It's not all about the bounce, though. Line made sure the Tigersnake could handle its business outside of the park by giving it Early Rise rockered tips and tails and underfoot camber to smooth out choppy snow, plane when things get soft, and provide the possibility to hook up turns of all shapes and sizes. Both tips and tails are also designed with Early Taper, which makes it easier to break out of a turn and scrub speed, or to make big, steezy slashes in soft snow. The symmetrical flex lets you ride switch as easily as going forward, so you can stomp switch tricks, ride into takeoffs point uphill, or switch it up off little side hits all the way down the hill.
- Affordable, durable, and playful all-mountain freestyle ski
- Skinny 88mm waist width delivers a tight turn radius
- Early rise rocker tip and tail stay atop of snow
- Early Taper reduces tail drag and powder hooking
- Thin Tip and Fatty Base and Edge reduce swing weight
- Symmetric 5Cut offers intuitive turn initiation
- Lively Aspen Macroblock core with poppy Carbon Ollieband
- Superlight 4D Fibercap with fiberglass reinforcement
- Item #LIN003B
- Q & A
The 2017 LINE Tigersnake Skis
Devour the Mountain without Chewing