Select your style & size:Select options
A Sir Francis for your Half-Pint.
Sometimes a kids' ski needs to be totally redesigned to work for the munchkins, but other times it just requires a slight tweaking to be a seriously sick grom-sized powder tool; Line's Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Kids' Ski falls into the latter category. Like the grown-up Bacon, the Shorty features easy-turning 5-Cut geometry for smooth turns of all shapes, a fully symmetrical flex pattern for killer switch riding, and early rise in the tip and tail to make powder skiing as easy and fun as scarfing down french fries. It rocks the same traditional camber underfoot, too, so your half-pint can rip turns on groomers when the powder runs out, and it has the big Bacon's extra-thick Fatty base and edges, so you don't have to worry too much about a rock ruining your grom's skis.
The Bacon Shorty's got some of its own flavor too, though. Instead of its big brother's maple core, the Shorty has a lighter Aspen Macroblock core for a more kid-friendly flex and features a 4D Fibercap fiberglass construction instead of a heavier, burlier sidewall design. It also incorporates early taper in the tip, which makes turning in soft snow easier, making powder days that much more fun. One day they'll be big enough for the full-grown Bacon, but the Bacon Shorty's the ride that'll prepare them for that big day.
- A kid-specific ski modeled after Line's Sir Francis Bacon
- 107mm waist excels off piste and tolerates groomers
- Early rise tip turns easily in crud and powder
- Camber underfoot for reliable edge hold on hardpack
- 4D Fibercap construction is light and responsive
- Early taper tip reduces tail drag and hooking in powder
- 5-Cut sidecut allows for limitless turn shapes
- Fatty Base and Edge increases durability and tuning life
- Item #LIN003L