No paid time off here.
Built to be your go-to plank, the Line Sick Day 95 Ski is designed with corn slashers, corduroy leaners, and hard chargers in mind. With camber underfoot, you won't lose your grip when you're arcing turns down the groomers, and thanks to that early rise tip and tail, you'll still get that surfy feeling when you're slashing turns through powder stashes. The MapleLite Macroblock core uses maple underfoot so you have a hardy base to fasten your binders to, while aspen in the tip and tail give that extra pop you need when you're boosting off rocks, stumps, and anything else that looks remotely huck-able.
Additionally, the Capwall construction gives you the best of both worlds; its capped topsheet keeps the swing weight low and the ski nimble, while sidewalls just above the edge drive power to the edges for a solid and stable feel when you're laying into the turn. Directional flex technology gives the Sick Day a soft tip and stiff tail for more float in powder and easier turn initiation, without the tail washing out on you. Line pioneered five point sidecut, so it's no surprise the Sick Day sports Line's legendary 5-Cut shape, which allows for easy turn initiation and hook-free turning, keeping your lines fast, fluid, and well... sick.
- A hard-charging, steeps-loving ski for all-mountain or piste
- 95mm width waist rides a variety of snow conditions
- Early rise and taper reduces trail drag and hooking
- Maple and aspen core assures stability and dexterity
- Capwall construction combines lightweight cap with sturdy sidewall
- Fivecut design enhances control and tightens turn radius
- Item #LIN003E