It can see the future.
Line says the Prophet 85 Ski is like lightening in a bottle ... in a ski—and we agree. This all-mountain ride is snappy underfoot, quick from edge to edge, and tough enough for the ice coast. Plus it packs early rise in the tip and tail for float (for, you know, zeee powgnar). Although the 85mm waist is far from 'fat', it's the perfect amount of girth for carving and getting down almost anywhere you can find snow ... and most places you can't. How's that for mind blowing?
- Early-rise tip and tail camber profile (1/0mm, tip/tail) planes up over deep and inconsistent snow and won't hook or hang up so turn initiation is earlier and easier
- Directional flex gives this ski a softer tip for float in soft snow and a stiffer tail that provides power, stability, and control at high speed
- Composite-reinforced maple wood core offers long-term durability and a reliable flex pattern
- Titanal laminate reinforces the core with metal, aids the transfer of power to your edges, shovel, or tail, and encourages increased edge grip
- Fatty Base and Edge for dramatically increased durability and tuning life
- Capwall, or a combination of cap and sandwich construction, combines the weight savings and responsiveness of cap construction with the edging power of sidewall construction
- 85mm width gives you a versatile platform that balances flotation in soft snow with stability at speed and snappy in-turn maneuverability
- 5Cut sidecut blends five different sizes of turn radius into a single sidecut shape for ultimate turn shape versatility, which means easier handling anywhere on the mountain
Share your thoughts
i am east coast skiier. main concern is...
i am east coast skiier. main concern is edging in hard snow, making my turns in icy and steep terrain. but i also like to fool in the muck, the bumps and the trees. what would you suggest?