Select your style & size:Select options
Whether he's charging in the backcountry, sending stacked pow lines, or sessioning the resort, Eric Pollard relies on Line's Pollard Carbon Adjustable Ski Pole to keep him cruising. Line made the pole's upper section out of carbon to keep it ultralight, while the aluminum bottom adds durability where you need it most. The adjustable length accommodates steep skinners and mellow angles alike. There's an extended tab at the foam grip to assist with your ski binding's heel risers, and the Screw It All screwdriver tip helps with on-the-fly binding adjustments.
- Backcountry-specific pole for skiing and splitboarding
- Carbon and aluminum construction balances durability and lightness
- Adjustable length with secure locking mechanism
- Screw It All screwdriver tip enables quick adjustments
- Foam handle with heel riser tabs
- Item #LIN002O
- Q & A
Carbon to Lighten Up Your Life
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these poles because i have wanted the Pollards Paintbrush for about 3 years now and i think these are some of the best looking poles period.
1. Carbon upper shaft and an Aluminium lower shaft makes for a durable and light combination.
2. Bike tape grip is cushy and if i need to I can re-tape the poles with whatever bike tape i want in whatever style of wrap I want.
3. I'm really diggin the extra design details on these poles. The lower shaft has small accents carved into the shaft that reflect light in a neat way. The upper carbon shaft is painted with an ocean or cloud style that you can only see if you extend the poles past the shortest setting, you can see an example of this in the photo I posted along with the review.
Update: The tip of these poles is shaped like a screwdriver so that you can use it to adjust your bindings or whatever else you would need to screw in the backcountry.