Light and lively.
The Line Women's Celebrity 90 Ski loves slashing ankle-deep pow, carving high-speed groomers, and maneuvering tight bump lines. Designed to gracefully handle a wide variety of terrain, this all-mountain ski is light, agile, and solid and stable underfoot. The composite-reinforced wood core holds a hard line without chattering, and the early-rise tips make turn initiation wicked-easy. Confident on groomed hardpack and more than ready to take a few pow runs, the Celebrity 90 will leave you starstruck.
- Early-rise tip and tail with regular camber underfoot enables you to effortlessly slash ankle-deep pow without needing to sit back, and it provides easier turn initiation
- Aspen MacroBlock wood core makes this ski light, extremely nimble, and playful
- 4D Fibercap construction (fiberglass layered in four directions around the core) provides durability and offers a super light and responsive feel
- Directional Flex technology (a softer tip and stiffer tail) enables easier turn initiation, allows the tip to float, and provides power, stability, and high-speed control
- Composite Matrix construction (die-cut composite laminate) gives more power and grip where you need it—underfoot and at the tips—while reducing weight where you don't
- 5Cut geometry blends five different sizes of sidecut radius shapes into one, which enables intuitive control and unlimited turn shapes
- Fatty base edge (30% thicker base and edge) dramatically increases durability and tuning life