Featuring slick artwork by graphic designer Jimmy 'MoMo' Garland, the Liberty Bottle Works Jimmy Garland Collection Water Bottle is pleasant to sip from and is the next best thing to hanging a painting above your desk. The bottle is made from 100% recycled aluminum, and the thread-free wide mouth is comfy against your lips.
- 100% recycled aluminum is lightweight, durable, and BPA-free
- Food grade interior coating is easy to clean, won't leach, and keeps beverages tasting exactly the way they should
- 1/4-turn cap is quick and leak-free
- Wide thread-free mouth accommodates ice cubes and is easy to drink from
- Tapered neck provides a splash-free pour
- All liberty bottles are made in the good old USA
Share your thoughts
Clean and cleansing vessel
I love this bottle. I got it to replace my set of Klean Kanteen bottles that were purloined from the gym. I like the cap mechanism on these way better as there is no metal on metal sounds to make me cringe. The graphics are really poppy as well. The only thing I can say about these bottles that is critical is that they do dent. But then again that makes them used, gives you some street cred, and hopefully keeps people from stealing them (maybe thieves don't like the look of dented bottles)!