Inspired by the wild creatures that visit her ranch in Snohomish, artist Deanna Lally teamed up with Liberty Bottle Works to produce the Deanna Lally Collection Water Bottle. The result of their collaboration is a bottle that's incredibly functional, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Plus, 1% of sales from Deanna's collection go to support the Sarvey Wildlife Care Center.
- 100% recycled aluminum is lightweight, durable, and BPA-free
- Food grade interior coating is easy to clean, won't leach, and keeps beverages tasting exactly the way they should
- 1/4-turn cap is quick and leak-free
- Wide thread-free mouth accommodates ice cubes and is easy to drink from
- Tapered neck provides a splash-free pour
- All liberty bottles are made in the good old USA