Select your style & size:Select options
Inspired by 30 years of Japanese snowboarding pilgrimages, the Lib Tech Wood Smith Coho Snowboard was developed by Matt Cummins for riders that want a tool to weave through tight trees, charge hard at high speeds, and throw up sky-high pow slashes. It has a highly directional shape and a huge nose to keep it afloat in the deepest of the deep.
Don't be fooled by its short size—the secret to float in powder is surface area, and the Coho has that in spades. Its wide waist and extended nose ensure effortless float when the cold smoke piles up, and the stubby, notched tail keeps the nose up and offers a nimble feel when navigating dense strands of trees. Instead of a continuous curve in the camber of this board, there is a large flat section between the bindings for a more forgiving, stable ride that still rips on hardpack. If you live for the deep days, you won't regret having the Coho on your side the next time a storm strikes.
- Surfy performance for the deepest days
- Camber with large flat section between the inserts
- Tapered directional shape for effortless float
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastic with renewables
- Light, strong, and snappy aspen/Columbian gold core
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech boards are sustainably crafted in the Pacific Northwest
- Item #LBT006B