The Lib Tech Utility Knife Wide Snowboard satisfies your freestyle ambitions with its camber-dominant profile matched with a mellow jib-friendly flex. This twin-shaped board is built for the progressive freestyle rider with bigger boots looking to jib, bonk, and butter both in and out of the park.
Unlike rocker-dominant park boards, the Utility Knife features a predominately camber C3 profile with just a hint of rocker between the bindings for less catch on landings. Overall, this profile keeps you stable on takeoffs and landings and provides the snappy feel of camber for loading up ollies and clearing gaps.
Alleviating the washy feel common to freestyle boards, serrated Magne-Traction edges hold in everything from hardpack snow to bulletproof ice. The Aspen/Columbian Gold core uses long, lively fibers for a lightweight board that's both snappy and strong. And because you'll be thrashing this board on jibs and park features, the Co-Ex base is easy to repair and quick gliding without requiring constant waxing.
- Progressive freestyle board for attacking jibs and jumps
- C3 profile is camber dominant with a hint of rocker
- Twin shape for a balanced feel for both regular and switch
- Medium-soft flex inspires confidence for learning tricks
- Magne-Traction edges aggressively hold onto hardpack
- Aspen/Columbian Gold core is lightweight and durable
- Co-Ex base is low maintenance and easy to repair
- Lib Tech proudly handcrafts boards in the USA
- Item #LBT005T