Select your style & size:Select options
Totally rips anything.
As the top choice for Eric Jackson for dismantling steep alpine faces, stacked pillow lines, and gigantic backcountry kickers, the Lib Tech TRS XC2-BTX Snowboard excels at ripping down intimidating lines and taking your freestyle skills to the entire mountain. The "TRS" stands for Totally Ripper Series, which is an appropriate designation considering the board's responsive, ultra-lightweight construction matched with a versatile twin shape.
It's built off an XC2-BTX profile, which is a fancy designation for the shortened rocker/accentuated camber-blend of Lib Tech's responsive freestyle boards. Essentially, it follows the same formula as the original BTX profile, but with a shortened rocker between the bindings transitioning to longer, more heightened camber underfoot for explosive response and greater stability at speed. The shortened rocker retains the catch-free playfulness you've come to love from rocker boards, as well as extra float in deep powder. As with most of Lib's boards, you'll find serrated Magne-Traction edges for aggressive edge hold across hardpack and ice.
New for this season, the regular TRS gets Lib's Horsepower upgrade, meaning it's lighter, snappier, and more environmentally conscious than before, thanks to the addition of snappy basalt volcanic fibers within the fiberglass matrix. The Aspen/Columbian Gold/Paulownia core keeps it light and lively underfoot, sourced from fast-growing trees for greater sustainability. UHMW sidewalls withstand serious punishment for peace of mind when you're riding on terrain strewn with rocks and stumps. And to keep you gliding quickly, the TNT base uses a dual-layered fluoro for low-friction glide across flats and fresh snow.
- Shred-anything freestyle board for the entire mountain
- XC2-BTX profile increases response underfoot and stability
- Twin shape lends a balanced feel for freestyle riding
- Medium-stiff flex is snappy and responsive at high speeds
- Magne-Traction edges provide locked-in edge hold, even on ice
- Horsepower construction uses Basalt fibers for lightweight snap
- Aspen/Columbian Gold/Paulownia core of light, lively fibers
- Lib Tech crafts boards in the USA with industry-leading tech
- Item #LBT005K