Get a taste.
Enjoying a decade at the top, the Lib Tech Skate Banana Original BTX Wide Snowboard is still the go-to choice for riders looking for a board that's fun and easy to ride, from the terrain park and groomers to tree runs and wide-open pow fields. This wide version allows riders with bigger boots to enjoy the easy-going freestyle bliss the Skate Banana is legendary for.
The Skate Banana is built on Lib's BTX rocker profile, which features rocker between the bindings, while the tip and tail have the slightest bit of camber to maintain pop and stability. The result is a loose, catch-free ride that gives you enough pressure at the ends to charge hard. It gets better with Magne-Traction edges, which place seven strategic bumps along the edges. The bumps are bigger between the feet, which concentrates most of the grip there for a ride feeling that's more like a skateboard and less like standing on some old timer's skis. Plus it's a true twin for unrestricted switch shredding.
Its aspen and Columbian Gold core uses fast-growing, sustainably harvested wood from south of the border for a board that's light and snappy. Birch internal sidewalls crank up the durability, and they're buffered by UHMW sintered sidewalls for tough impact-resistance and extra speed. Best of all, you can rest easy knowing that your snowboard was built with eco-friendly materials by snowboarders with jobs.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- C2 BTX profile for perfect balance of float and power
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Basalt layup is eco-friendlier than standard fiberglass
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Strong, responsive core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #LBT004V