Grab your big ol' vibrant Banana and head on over to the all-terrain boardin' bananza.
A wider waist width to accommodate your oversized feet? Check. Banana tech rocker profile to press, float, and pop all over the mountain? Check. Assorted colors to offer a splash of vibrant banana passion into a cold and harsh landscape? Check. Grab the Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Wide Snowboard with Assorted Colors and see what a do-it-all shred stick should do.
- Banana Tech is built with a rockered platform between the feet, a flat section under the inserts, and a mild camber toward the ends
- The result of the Banana Tech is freestyle-centric pressure between the feet and a catch-free feeling at the furthest contact points
- Magnetraction technology places extra contact points along the edge, which creates a serrated knife effect for optimum traction on all types of snowpack including ice and crud
- H-Pop wood-alloy core uses rocker-specific tapering to harmonize with the reverse-camber shape to increase pop without interrupting the forgiving flex
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls reinforce the sidewalls with an internal 90-degree wall built to resist and absorb sidewall, edge, and core-damaging impacts
- Twin geometry rides even going both ways, delivering a skate-like feel designed for all terrain
- Transworld Snowboarding Magazine Good Wood Award repeat winner
- Assorted colors ship at random, we cannot assure you will get a certain color
Share your thoughts
I'm 6'3" and 225 pounds and an experienced...
I'm 6'3" and 225 pounds and an experienced rider. I use to ride a dh2 and have a arbor round house for back country. Would the 159 wide skate banana be big enough for me? Also I wear size 13 ride orion boots. Also can this board handle itself in powder because of the rocker camber?
So if i order this is just like a mystery...
So if i order this is just like a mystery what board im gonna get?
What length of board are you planning to purchase? The color of the board is dependent on the length.
I was gonna get the 153
Same question what color is the 153
Can you send this snowboard in Russia?...
Can you send this snowboard in Russia? Do you ever do that?
Which colors is available in 156 sm?
Hey Nick, Unfortunately we can't ship LibTech to Russia due to our contracts with them. If you know anyone that lives in the states we can ship it to them for you. Also for the color its just assorted. We don't know the color it just ships. Hope this helps.
Love it, awesum jib stick,very responsive.Enough
pop for medium kickers, up to 50 feet!
love my lib tech!
I rode a buddys skate banana a few months ago and after the first run knew i wanted one. i ordered mine in a longer length and in the wide version. I feel like my skill level has just jumped up a few points since getting this board. Love the rocker, magna traction, and flex of this board! cant wait to ride it for a full winter next season! also thought the assorted colors thing was kinda weird, but really added to the excitement for me!
Not choosing a designated color huh...
Well to start off, i think the whole assorted colors thing is pointless. Why do this and have possible ugly looking setups, or unhappy customers. The board is solid though. For someone transferring over to the whole BTX rocker technology from traditional camber, they will find it extremely pleasing. Everything is a little easier. I however transferred from a Ride DH2 flat rocker and honestly wasn't impressed by this board. It kinda just seemed like "blah" to me. The whole eliminating the edge from non contact points and ending it where it did i found to be a breaking point. A slight crack was forming after two rides right at that point. It could of possibly from knocking into some boxes but still.. Regarding the magna-traction though. It's quite impressive. I rode the board on hard surface and some ice and it grabbed the terrain nicely. Much better than my Ride DH2.
Bottom line is: it is a solid all around board. Its safe to do anything on.
Lib Tech Skate Banana
Lib Tech Skate Banana