Lib Technologies Jib NAS reCurve Ski
Press it, press it good.
Born from the diabolical genius of team rider Colby Albino, the Lib Technologies NAS Jib reCURVE Ski combines a little black magic with a flat-entry tip and tail and a traditional camber underfoot. Why would anyone do such a thing? Ninja influence, that's why. And those ninjas commanded that Colby build a ski that's a little shorter, a little wider, and a little more press-happy than a pro video gamer on speed. Keep these reCurve skis base-side down long enough, and you'll be delighted to discover that they simply dance through the trees and frolick in side stashes of pow. Awwww... it just wants to play!
- NASKAR wood core means more pop off the lip and a lively feel when you drop into the stunt ditch
- Magic Beans bioplastic topsheet made from castor beans is tough, lightweight, and good for the planet (and the polar bears... awwww)
- Anvi-Tech damping layer turns death chatter into a smooth ride, and a fiberglass core reinforcement lends more power and strength to the dead trees inside
- Flat-Camber-Flat profile floats over powder without feeling insanely out-of-control when you hit some hardpack
- Magne-Traction steel edges create multiple contact points with the snow for extra control and turning power in all conditions
- Sintered base means more speed so you can avoid knuckling jumps and exploding on the lip
- Pro Set Up reference points on the topsheet shows you where Mike and Colby lock down their bindings