Select your style & size:Select options
Rise from the powder.
Known for his stylish brand of go-big-or-go-home backcountry freestyle riding, Mark Landvik crushes any feature that stands before him, whether it's a steep Alaskan spine or a massive booter in Wyoming. His pro model Lib Tech Mark Landvik Phoenix C2-BTX Snowboard gives him the pop, float, and precision control he needs to take apart next-level lines everywhere from AK to Patagonia.
C2-BTX Power Banana technology features rocker between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving ride in powder, with camber zones extending from the bindings to the tip and tail to give it a more aggressive feel that provides edge hold on hard pack and pop off of jumps. To deal with windblown ridges and icy entrances, Lando commissioned Magne-Traction edges to ensure extra edge hold in less-than-ideal conditions. A directional twin shape and set-back stance gives you more power and control when you're shredding, but still allows you to ride away switch so you can stomp landings either direction in powder.
- Lando's go-to for big mountain freestyle riding
- C2 BTX profile for perfect balance of float and power
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Directional twin shape for extra drive and float
- Bamboo 3D risers smooth out bumps and reduce chatter
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastics
- Diamond-T fibers enhance pop and response
- Lib Tech redefines the boundaries of snowboard manufacturing
- Item #LBT005H