- Community Images
Harness the power.
Lib Technologies has fed the Magic Horsepower NAS reCurve Ski a steady diet of Columbian Gold wood and basalt for a sustainable core that oozes energy and pop. Mount this pure-bred steed and feel it chomp down hard on icy snow with the Magne-Traction serrated sidecut and gallop over the softer offerings with its reCurve rocker. Welcome to horsepower for wherever the mountain gods inspire you to ride.
- Lib Tech's all-terrain reCURVE rocker is comprised of a dynamic early-rise rocker in the tip and tail with a short camber underfoot for forgiving turn initiation and ample float
- Magne-Traction provides serrated steak-knife edge grip due to the unique serrated sidecut shape for incredible edge hold in icy conditions
- Sustainable Columbian Gold wood core with basalt fiber is snappy, responsive, and a favorite of Mother Earth
- Built with Lib Tech's perfected sandwich construction for high-end performance and durability
- Bio-plastic top sheet is made of castor beans—with the power of the magical fruit on your side, anything is possible
- Soy-based elastomer sidewalls are durable, non-toxic, and sustainable
- 100mm underfoot for happy hunting all over the mountain
Share your thoughts
Only photo I could find of me on the skis. This is Washington's Ski to Sea race. These are FAST!
solid and fun
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
these skis are a blast to ski. they're fairly stiff, which is perfect for what they are. i have them mounted with a Dynafit setup and they are amazing for touring. skiing steep chutes with these is an exercise in confidence-building. i honestly couldn't tell you if the magne-traction is doing anything; isn't that the point though? I figure that if my edge is holding, and i don't notice anything, it's doing its job.
the only reason i gave these four stars is that the bases are not as durable as i would like. i've gotten a few core shots from things that seemed like they should not have been that damaging. i really can't complain though as they've still treated me extremely well. just remember "skis are tools, not treasures!"
Has anybody tried this as a teli ski? Any...
Has anybody tried this as a teli ski? Any reason it wouldn't work as one?
My son from Zak's boardroom, turned me on to these narrow ass snowboards, Have the new horsepower's and the last years freeride's I mounted the hammerhead bindings on both, Ski mainly at Aly in AK, both are very stable, if you have ever skied at Alyeska, very icy at times, these skis hold their edge very well and are very stable in the crud, love them. Can't wait to get some deep stuff to ski the new horsepower's.