Big-mountain freestyle, perfected.
Jamie Lynn charges hard from Mt. Baker in-bounds runs to the backcountry, so he worked with Lib Tech to create a board that could handle both high speeds and deep snow. The result is the Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Phoenix C3-BTX Snowboard—a camber-dominant big-mountain stick that's equally capable of ripping steep lines and surfing bottomless powder with ease. This wide version is well suited to bigger riders who rip.
The C3-BTX profile looks and feels like traditional camber, but it actually has a slight amount of rocker directly between the bindings to improve float and control in powder. A directional twin shape and slightly set-back stance give you more power and control when you're shredding steeps, but it still allows you to ride away switch so you can stomp those big back 180s into fluffy landings. The board also features a mellower version of Magne-Traction to give it a less grabby feel, without sacrificing reliable edge hold.
You can also ride a little easier knowing that this board was made right here in America using environmentally friendly materials. Basalt reduces the amount of fiberglass needed without sacrificing strength, the Bio Bean topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics, and the lightweight and lively aspen and Colombian Gold wood core comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rainforests.
- Jamie Lynn's aggressive all-mountain beast
- C3 profile is camber dominant for power, pop, and precision
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Basalt layup is a sustainable alternative to fiberglass
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Strong, responsive core from fast-growing trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech crafts sustainable boards in the Pacific Northwest
- Item #LBT005Y