Select your style & size:Select options
Revive the riding spirit of the '90s with the retro graphics and traditional construction of the Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Half Cap TT Snowboard. This retro throwback features a directional twin shape and classic half cap construction reminiscent of Jamie Lynn's '90s pro models. It maximizes torsional control and power transfer while retaining flexible tips that are perfect for freestyle riding.
Jamie's TT (Tomahawk Technology) profile is basically a revival of what Lib used to call regular camber, placing camber at both ends, with a large flat section through the middle of the board. Ultimately, it's an ideal choice for the powerful freestyle and all-terrain rider looking to relive the precise, poppy feel of cambered boards from the '90s.
The board's construction is comprised of straight-forward materials for that classic feel, with some modern tech additions for a smoother overall ride. The Aspen/Columbian Gold core is sourced from fast-growing trees, giving you the benefits of high strength and low weight, thanks to its long, lively fibers. Basalt volcanic fibers are combined with a biax/triax fiberglass for vibration damping, smooth riding characteristics, and weight savings. Lib adds their low-maintenance, yet slippery TNT base with dual-layer fluoro for faster glide.
- Retro-inspired board pays tribute to Jamie's '90s model
- Traditional camber caters to aggressive traditionalists
- Directional twin shape excels at all-terrain freestyle
- Aspen/Columbian Gold core is lightweight and durable
- Basalt + biax/triax fiberglass for a smooth, damp feel
- TNT base remains fast without constant maintenance
- Lib Tech boards are handmade in Washington
- Item #LBT006A