Select your style & size:Select options
Pow specialist with freestyle flavor.
The Lib Tech Black Powder Speedodeeps XC2 Snowboard caters to riders seeking a freestyle-focused powder board for their quiver. Unlike the vast majority of powder boards on the market, the Speedodeeps isn't directional in shape, retaining a perfectly balanced twin outline that's designed to ride powder effortlessly in both directions. The secret to its bi-directional float lies within accentuated tips that are symmetrical in shape, lending extra surface area when you're surfing turns through the trees and stomping switch into soft landings.
Although it's designed as a pow-specific addition to your quiver, the Speedodeeps is actually a bit more versatile, thanks to its XC2 profile. This rocker-hybrid features a shortened, more pronounced rocker between the feet for a board that naturally planes above the snow when the tail is weighted. Lengthened camber sections under each binding enable responsive carving when seeking out to your favorite stash. And although you won't need them on most powder days, the Magne-Traction edges add peace of mind before dropping into a sketchy chute or wind-scoured bowl.
Inside this powder specialist, there's an Aspen/Columbian Gold core that's extremely lightweight and snappy for boosting airs off everything in sight. The biax/triax fiberglass strikes the sweet spot between responsiveness and play, allowing for quick turn initiation and stability at speed. Birch Internal Sidewalls create a responsive turning board and UHMW sidewalls stand up to harsh abuse from rocks and branches.
- Freestyle-specific powder board with pointy tips
- XC2 profile lends an aggressive, highly responsive feel
- Twin shape with accentuated tips for bi-directional float
- Medium flex is stable at speed, yet still playful
- Magne-Traction edges grip across icy sections
- Aspen/Columbian Gold core is lightweight and poppy
- Sintered base glides quickly across fresh snow
- Lib Tech crafts tech-heavy snowboards in the USA
- Item #LBT006G