Select your style & size:Select options
More float than a helium balloon.
Grab the Lib Tech Black Powder Birdman BTX Snowboard next time the weatherman calls for an apocalyptic snowstorm at your favorite mountain. This radically directional powder board is set-back an astounding four inches, effortlessly floating on waist-deep days in the trees and bluebird sessions after a big dump. As if that's not enough for your pow-slashing enjoyment, Lib Tech uses their original BTX profile for a surfy sensation across the deep stuff without bogging down.
Unlike many pow-specific boards on the market, the Birdman's BTX profile has a bit of flat/mild camber extending to the tip and tail, so you can still carve down groomers when the pow is all tracked up. There's even serrated Magne-Traction edges, because even powder days have wind-scoured sections requiring extra grip en route to the deepest stashes.
Inside this pow-seeking specialist, there's an Aspen/Columbian Gold core for lightweight performance, snappy response, and plenty of strength for riding across natural terrain. UHMW sidewalls maximize durability when you're inadvertently smacking into buried debris under the snow, such as rocks and logs. Environmentally-friendly Bio Beans topsheet construction does away with toxic lacquers, all while retaining a lightweight feel underfoot. And because you'll be gliding across the deepest snow, the wax-thirsty sintered base keeps you moving quickly across hidden pow stashes and low-angle tree runs.
- Effortless powder board for the deepest days
- BTX profile lends easy float and catch-free turning
- Highly directional shape is nearly unsinkable in powder
- Magne-Traction edges for extra grip on wind-scoured patches
- Aspen/Columbian Gold core is snappy, strong, and lightweight
- Durable UHMW Sidewalls resist damage from harsh impact
- Sintered base glides quickly across deep snow and flats
- Lib Tech designs snowboards in the USA with top-shelf tech
- Item #LBT006F