Select your style & size:Select options
There's no need to conjure up all-terrain freestyle potions when you're riding on the Lib Tech Banana Magic BTX Snowboard. This spellbinding snowboard features an Enhanced Banana profile with a responsive flex that balances out the board's accentuated center rocker. Even though it's a twin-shaped board, the extreme amount of rocker excels when you're slashing fresh turns through the trees and dropping into deep snow.
For unrelenting grip across steeps and bulletproof snow, elliptical camber under each binding is combined with Magne-Traction edges that are more serrated than normal. Another unique feature is the board's deeper sidecut, which turns quickly in close situations, such as tight tree runs and narrow chutes. Ultimately, these design considerations make the Banana Magic a great carver, especially considering its substantial amount of rocker.
New for this season, it's upgraded with Firepower construction for a feathery board that's smoother than before. This construction ditches toxic fiberglass for the snappy response of Basalt volcanic fibers. It then incorporates Balsa/Paulownia/Aspen/Columbian Gold into the core for a board that's shockingly light underfoot, yet still stable and responsive when you're committing to rowdy lines and bigger freestyle features. As with all of Lib's boards, the UHMW sidewalls stand up to substantial abuse. There's also an upgraded sintered base that's tougher and faster than Lib's standard TNT base.
- Lively freestyle board for high-speed riding
- Enhanced Banana profile floats incredibly well
- Twin shape for all-terrain freestyle versatility
- Medium-stiff flex is highly responsive at speed
- Aggressive Magne-Traction for greater edge hold
- Firepower construction is lightweight and smooth-riding
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Lib Tech handcrafts boards in the USA with premium materials
- Item #LBT005B