Prepare to be amazed.
If you thought a true quiver-killer snowboard was the stuff of fairy tales—think again. The Lib Tech Banana Magic BTX HP Wide Snowboard provides a way for riders with bigger feet to shred any terrain, or any conditions, without ever having to switch boards. Conjured up with a magical mixture of rocker and camber, and built with lightweight, environmentally-conscious materials, this board kills it no matter where you go.
The C2 profile (Travis Rice's favorite) is similar to original BTX, but with more aggressive camber zones for enhanced pop, power, and edge hold in technical terrain and high-speed situations. Magne-Traction edges provide extra grip to slice through ice like it's fresh corduroy, so you can rip down bulletproof slopes while everyone else is washing out left and right. The Banana Magic also sports extra-deep contours and sidecut for seriously laid-out carves when you're ripping groomers a new one.
You can also ride a little easier knowing that this board was made right here in America using environmentally-friendly materials. Horsepower construction means that basalt volcanic glass replaces fiberglass to reduce the amount of toxins created in the manufacturing process, without sacrificing strength or response. The Bio Bean topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics, and the lightweight and strong tri-blend wood core comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rainforests.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- C2 BTX profile for the perfect balance of float and power
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Basalt layup is eco-friendlier than fiberglass
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Strong, responsive core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #LBT005C