- Detail Images
- Three-part shaft design features two of the easy-to-adjust Classic Expander Lock mechanisms that adjust and tighten with a few simple twists
- Aluminum shaft is light and offers a little flex throughout to lessen strain on your upper body
- Triple Spring Antishock design features a large spring and adjustment locker that offers three tension settings: full, half, and minimal spring
- COR-TEC PAS grip offers great comfort as it absorbs moisture
- Grip angle (relative to the shaft) reduces wrist strain
- Durable Carbide flextip secures your steps on hard surfaces while reducing stress on the shaft
- Small, durable Performance basket suits snowy, muddy, and loose surfaces
Share your thoughts
What is the weight of these trekking...
What is the weight of these trekking poles
I can't accurately weigh my pair, but my educated guess would be about 20oz. They're heavier than my old Leki thermolites, but not by much.. But they feel a lot stronger and more durable than my thermolites.